(International Criminal Court Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda in her office on the court’s premises in the Hague in the Netherlands)
JPost: “The international Criminal Court Prosecutor’s Office is visiting Israel and the West Bank from Wednesday through October 10 relating to its ongoing examination of war crimes allegations over the 2014 Gaza war and the settlement enterprise.
According to a statement released by the ICC Prosecutor’s Office, “the purpose of this visit will be to undertake outreach and education activities with a view to raising awareness about the ICC and in particular, about the work of the Office; to address any misconceptions about the ICC.”
“In accordance with its usual practice at this stage of its work, the delegation will not engage in evidence collection in relation to any alleged crimes; neither will the delegation undertake site visits, or assess the adequacy of the respective legal systems to deal with crimes that fall within ICC jurisdiction.”…. [read more]
Opinion by BIBLE PROPHECY TRACKER: It would be appropriate to laugh out loud if the ICC was not an extension of the equally anti-Semitic UN.
On January 8, 2015 Ban Ki Moon announced that the state of “Palestine” will officially join the International Criminal Court (ICC) on April 1.
Acceptance to the ICC will allow the Palestinians to pursue war crimes charges against Israel, a high-stakes move that has been condemned by Israel and the US.
About the ICC:
1. The International Criminal Court in the Hague was founded in 2002 and counts 123 member states. Israel and the US are not among them. The court’s annual funding is largely covered by its European members, nations that are largely critical of Israel.
2. The ICC is a virtual kangaroo court run by judges with dubious past histories and with little or no credibility pretending to know how to serve their own idea of justice.
3. The ICC has no interest in investigating:
- 2500 rockets fired into Israel the started the 2014 war
- 14,000 rockets that have been fired on Israel since the 2005
- Stabbing intifada that took the lives of 30 Israelis and 120 Arabs
- More than 70 terror tunnels built by Hamas for the sole purpose of killing Israeli civilians
The ICC and UN would like the world to believe that the ICC’s Prosecutor’s Office is visiting Israel to be fair and objective before pronouncing Israel guilty of war crimes.