- After persistent prodding by Valerie Jarrett, President Obama has agreed to fire America’s top cop
- A White House source familiar with the decision says Jarrett and the president held lengthy discussions over the past several days about the political and legal ramifications of firing FBI director
- The president was furious with Comey for reopening the FBI’s investigation of Hillary’s emails
- But he was reluctant to move against Comey for fear that it would open him to charges of obstruction of justice.
- It has yet to be decided who will wield the hatchet—the president, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, or someone else
New York Times bestselling author Ed Klein has just published his fourth book about the Clintons since 2005, Guilty as Sin. Klein has told how Bill Clinton enjoyed foot rubs, massages and romps in his presidential library with female interns and has described new details about Hillary’s medical crises. Guilty as Sin is available in bookstores and for order from Amazon.
After persistent prodding by senior adviser Valerie Jarrett to remove James Comey from his job as director of the FBI, President Obama has agreed the time has come to fire America’s top cop.
According to a White House source familiar with Obama’s decision, Jarrett and the president held lengthy discussions over the past several days about the political and legal ramifications of firing the FBI director…… [read more]