WASHINGTON – Pastor Robert Jeffress is fighting back after he says his mega-church, First Baptist Dallas, was forced to take down two billboards advertising his upcoming sermon, “America is a Christian Nation.”
Jeffress tells CBN News the day after the billboards went up, the Dallas Morning News published two articles characterizing their content as “hateful” and “divisive.” Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was quoted in one of the articles.
Jeffress says the articles were sent to the company that created the billboards, Outfront Media, which ended up taking them down and canceling its contract with First Baptist Dallas. The company pointed to the Dallas Morning News articles and classified the advertisements as “anger-provoking.”… more
- Loving Your Enemies —> To love one’s enemies is a deliberate act of a person’s will; it is not natural for us to love anyone except those who love us back. Loving your enemies is impossible without the love of God in your heart. Your enemy can be your family, friend, co-worker and people you do not know. There are many reasons why we will hate our enemies….
- Enemy, Enemies —> We only have one real enemy and that is Satan. Satan does not like you, care about you, and he wants you destroyed! John 10:10 (AMPC) The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)….
- Are You Running From Your Enemy —> Are you running from your enemy? Just exactly who is your enemy? John 10:10 (AMPC) The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy… Your enemy is Satan – in order to break free learn more about the word enemy. Click Here and then come back….
- Armour of God – Prayer Life To Defeat The Enemy, Part 12 —> This is the last part of our armour in standing, prayer. We do not pray on our own, we pray in the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 6:18 ESV praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in openin…
- War With The Unseen Enemy —> Ephesians 2:10 tells us our salvation leads to being a new creation in Christ. That is, God through Christ re-creates us on the inside for the good works of God. Ephesians 4:13 NASB until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of…